Fear is temporary – Glory is forever!
Up among the treetops is the high rope track with 13 different challenging obstacles! You climb and go over rope and wooden bridges, rope crossings, rope obstacles and logs.
This spectacular challenge will most likely push the participant’s personal boundaries. The track starts at 6 meters and ends at 19 meters above ground, the exercises are of varying seriousness and elevation.
Before start we conduct a detailed briefing where instructors go through safety procedures and equipment. At the wild camp you also find a floating sauna and a hot tub with a combined capacity of approximately 30 people. (Booked separately)
- Time required about 4h, depending on group size.
- The activity is feasible from early spring until late autumn.
- Suitable for all ages. Some physical level is required.
- Challenge and extraordinary experience.
- Perfect to combine with sauna and BBQ or a delicious picnic.
Price: Stockholm, abt 4 h, Sek 12 000:-/boat and 695:-/person.
Prices refer to one (1) boat with capacity for 12 passengers. All prices exclude VAT.
The price includes of course all the necessary equipment such as flotation suit, life jacket and goggles. The boats are always manned by two experienced and certified crew.
Minimum 10 people. Groups over 36 people on quotation.